Wind is the great equalizer in precision rifle shooting. This one-day class will teach a systematic approach to analyzing wind and making accurate shots in a variety of different wind conditions. Making corrections for wind is an educated guess. Learn how to read wind and terrain and the math behind the process to make the most accurate shot possible in high wind environments. Whether you are new to making your own wind calls or looking to refine what you already know this class will help you in your journey of precision rifle.
Experience with your rifle and equipment and an understanding of your DOPE/DATA. This is not a fundamentals class, will need to be able to show up and make shots to distance.
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Precision rifle capable of <1moa
- Rifle optic with adjustable turrets
- Ballistic calculator, ie. Kestrel, Hornady 4dof, ballistic arc, Applied ballistics
- Note taking gear, pen, paper
- 100 rounds of match ammunition
- Range finder
- Inclement weather cold/wet weather clothing.
- Data management, wrist coach, or clip on data cards
- Bug spray