Starting at 9 am students will be given a two hour class on rifle set up, internal, external and terminal ballistics, ballistic coefficients, wind calls, proper shooting fundamentals and zeroing. Then, the course will go to the range where students will confirm their rifle zero and break for lunch. In the afternoon students then transition into shooting at known distances out to 1000 yards from our elevated shooting tower.
- Check in will start at 8:30am.
- Class will begin at BSR Battle School at 9:00am.
- Bring your own rifle and 100 rounds of ammo, or rent one of our precision rifles and 100 rounds of ammo for $200 (option available below).
- Lunch is included in your registration fee and will be provided at apx 11:30am. Water, coffee, and snacks are also included
- Your long range course will wrap up around 5:00pm.